What are the financial benefits of solar?
Solar power harnesses free energy from the sun, meaning your generated electricity costs you next to nothing. When you install a solar system, you save money on your electricity bills and protect yourself against rising electricity rates in the future. How much you can save depends on your electricity rates and the size and type of system you install.
What are the environmental benefits of solar?
Solar power has wide-ranging advantages for our planet, especially when it comes to our environment. Some of the key advantages of solar energy on the environment include:
- Reduces air pollution.
- Helps to slow climate change
- Reduces your household’s carbon footprint
- Reduces our reliance on fossil fuels
Why should I choose a CEC Approved Solar Retailer?
The Clean Energy Council Solar Retailer Code of Conduct is a way for solar businesses to show their commitment to responsible sales and marketing activities and solar industry best practice.
- Assurance that the company has gone through a rigorous process to become an Approved Solar Retailer.
- A standard minimum warranty period of five years on your whole system.
- Detailed information on the process between system installation and network connection.
- Peace of mind that the company will adhere to all existing legislation and regulations, and that its sales representatives will act ethically and not engage in any dishonest or misleading tactics.
- Many other quality and performance guarantees.
Am I eligible for a grant or rebate?
What is an STC?
STC stands for small-scale technology certificates, an environmental credit that is part of the Federal Government’s Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme (SRES). They are designed to support the uptake of small scale renewable energy for households and small businesses. STCs are not a government rebate and should not be confused with any other local solar incentive. The STC scheme is also not means-tested.
Is my system covered by a warranty and what does the warranty cover?
Unified Energy Solutions SA provides a 5-year workmanship guarantee on your whole system. This covers our workmanship and the operation and performance of the System.
Do you provide systems for companies and commercial businesses?
YES! We have over 20 years’ experience in the solar industry and our commercial and business customers range from chicken shops and gyms to warehouses, restaurants, pubs, apartment blocks and large office buildings, we have installed systems up to the size of a Massive 1MW.